Our Doctors and Nurse Practitioners
Worcester Internal Medicine has been serving the local community for well over 30 years. The founder, Dr. Thomas R. Patnaude (MD), and his associates, Dr. Bogdan Nedelescu and Dr. Robert McNamee at Worcester Internal Medicine are all certified in Internal Medicine by the American College of Physicians. All Nurse Practitioners are certified by the American Nursing Credentialing Center.
The staff at Worcester Internal Medicine are very active in the medical community and have served in a wide range of community medical positions past and present. Some of their combined endeavors include;
- Membership in Hospital Executive Committees and Board of Trustees.
- Medical Directorships at Several Nursing Homes and Rehabilitation Facilities.
Worcester Internal Medicine teaching affiliations are with:
- The University of Massachusetts Medical School
- University of Massachusetts Memorial Hospital
- St. Vincent’s Hospital
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy
- Regis College
- Springfield College
Our staff actively teaches:
- Medical Students
- Physician Assistant Students
- Nurse Practitioner Students
- Hospital Based Medical Resident Doctors